Hey, Troop 142….
Troop Meeting Today
Monday -July 2nd
WHEN: Monday, July 2nd… PLC Meeting 6:00 PM; Troop Meeting 7:00 PM.
WEAR: Class ‘A’ shirts.
Monday Night, WE WILL:
- Work on remaining requirements for Merit Badges that have follow up after camp.
- Requirements completed and/or partials received from Camp Orr, & have been posted to TroopMaster.
- Any new Scouts who have not yet completed the Joining Requirement #10… Initial Scoutmaster Conference, please be there and plan on finishing that requirement.
- Continue Discussion / Work on various First Aid requirements as planned at the last PLC meeting if not yet completed.
- Advancement work. If you have something to turn in or review with a leader, or will be ready to do a Scoutmaster Conference when you have completed remaining requirements…. get it and yourself prepared to do so. No Boards of Review scheduled for Monday night.
- We are trying to plan a Troop camp-out or outing event for 1st or 2nd weekend in July.
- Court of Honor Monday, July 23.
- Venture Crew White River Canoe Race, July 25-28. Not in the Venture Crew???? You can be if you are at least 14 years old. Get more information from one of the Troop adults.
- If you/your son has recently joined Troop 142 and has not completed and turned in a BSA Health & Medical Form &/or a Troop 142 Code of Conduct Form (Part 1) and (Part2).. Please download, print and bring to the next meeting. If you have a problem opening, downloading or printing any of these forms, please let us know. A limited number of these forms will be available at meetings. Health & Medical Form: Parts ‘A’ & ‘B’ can be completed by a parent. Part ‘C’ requires a Health Care Provider to complete. If you have an exam scheduled for a team or school sports activity, be sure to combine Part ‘C’ with that. ALL MEDICAL FORMS MUST BE UPDATED ANNUALLY. IF YOURS IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE FROM LAST YEAR….UPDATE NOW.Code of Conduct: Parent & Scout should read & discuss, then complete and return Part 2 for Troop Records. Parent & Scout signatures required.
- Boards of Review: Will be conducted by schedule only. All requirements and Scoutmaster Conference must have been completed at least 1 week prior to a Board of Review. Boards of Review will be scheduled and Scouts will be notified individually when eligible.
Check the calendar on our Troop website for other events coming up & updates: Click here.